Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Atiqah's PDP


`ATIQAH Pdp

As a teacher wanna be, I have to create my own professional development plan. This is important as my aim will be more clear what I want to achieve when I becoming a teacher.  A 



2014
-     Get First Degree Certificate
      *doen not have to pay PTPTN debt.
-     Married to HT
2015
-          Posting at Miri, Sarawak
      *dapat melawat kubur adik yang sekian lama tidak diziarahi.
2016
-       Taking Master in Nanostructure
     *kalau boleh PJJ akan mengambil master melalui PJJ
2020
-       Have my Own House (Bungalow) without any loan
2025
-       Have TOYOTA CAMRY without any loan



As a normal human being, I have lots of weaknesses, so I need to improve lots of stuff before becoming a great teacher.

1)    I have to educated myself before I teach my students.
-       This is to make sure I have enough knowledge to teach my students. I will make sure I also will collect all the knowledge in this world, even, how to cook a cake (general knowledge) and etc. And of course, I have to expert with subject that I will teach.

2)    I also will make sure my teaching and learning in class is interesting.
-       Using a lot of teaching tools, will helps my class become more interesting and entertaining. As, nowadays is a globalization era, using of technologies is a common thing. In order of that, I will improve and sharpen my skills using all the technologies stuff. So, I will make sure to prevent my teaching in traditional ways (using white/black board only). In addition of that, sometimes I will make some games to attract my student in class, doing some quizzes which eventually encourage my student critical thinking.
-       In addition of that, I will also make some outdoor activity if given opportunity. Students will more understand if they see and experiences by themselves.

3)    I will increase my confidence.
-       As a teacher, confidence is among the important thing to have. I have to find the solution in order to get rid of awkwardness in my class. Such as, when at school, I will try to make sure all of my student get involve in my class to decrease my nervous. But that at my school, but what my solution for now to increase my confidence. One of the solution that I give by my friend is I should have collect all the information but what I want to teach in class. Besides, I should think that the audiences does not exist.  
 -   In addition of that, I also will improve my communication skill especially my English communication..

                                                                                                 -s0meone91-

No comments:

Post a Comment